Check out my other website!
Communication looks different for each of us — we are all unique!
Even with speech and articulation disorders, language and cognitive challenges, and behavioral and social language disorders, we strive to find our best possible selves and maximize our communication abilities so we can enjoy the world and the people around us.
I work with individuals, their families, and caregivers.
Everyday life offers the best kind of practice. When we work together, we can figure out how best to support those who struggle with communication. Tough communication, challenging social situations and sometimes, difficult behavior are a part of life. We can empower those who struggle towards improved partnership, collaboration, and engagement.
Whether we are addressing articulation and speech, developing meaningful language, or we want to encourage thoughtfulness and attentiveness to the world around us, we can work together towards success.
- In-Person Speech Pathology Services brought to your doorstep
- Therapy services mostly provided in-home or in the community
- Limited services area – Kitsap County
Evaluation and therapy services are available for children and adults in the following areas:
- Social-Pragmatic Language Delays (Autism Spectrum Disorders, Social-Emotional delays, Aspergers)
- Receptive and Expressive Language Delays/Disorders
- Speech Delays: Articulation and Phonological Disorders
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS)
- Acquired Neurological Injuries/Diseases:
- Cognitive Communication Disorders